Tuesday 17 August 2010

I've got a Present and Its Not Christmas Yet!




I just can't get in the Christmas spirit yet, I got my box of xmas stamps and papers out but don't feel inspired to start using them yet whilst it is still summer, so I have put them away until September! This card I made with some of the stuff from the docrafts goodie bag I bought last week.

But I am very excited to discover I have won Debbi's blogaversary candy which has 20 (yes 20 !) promarker pens and loads of fab papers, sugar nellie stamps and other goodies. I feel very lucky - perhaps I will go out and buy a lottery ticket!


5 comments:

  1. Hiya - congratulations on winning all those goodies!!! Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations xx
    Have fun when that parcel arrives. Look forward to see what you design from it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done huni and i love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, love everything about this card. congraulations on winning that candy

    ReplyDelete