Saturday 19 March 2011

I love Saturday afternoons!

...because I normally get some time to craft! Hubby is watching football, son out visiting mates, daughter playing with her toys and the 3 cats are fast asleep.

I had to go into town to buy daughter a Brownie uniform this morning as she enrols soon and guess what .....the uniforms are sold in my local craft shop! The latest edition of Making Cards magazine fell into my basket as it has these lovely bird cage and chandelier papers in it. I also stocked up on double sided tapes as you can never have too much of the stuff, can you?

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how these goodies just fall into the basket. That's what happens to me too. Thanks for your kind comments. Lovely card. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your link on Make It Monday. Love the bird cage and black lace - pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alizabethy , I think that was very lucky for you .Fancy a craft shop selling uniforms . Love the arrangement of all the elements on your amazing card . Thank you for sharing and linking to Michelle's Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete