Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Card Marathon is nearly over!

Although I only started in September, I estimate that I have made over 200 cards so far, half of which have gone to the Cancer Information charity in Ipswich. Yesterday I sat down to write out my cards ready to send to family and friends, and couldn't find designs suitable to send to a couple of them, so despite having stacks of cards left over,I will be making more today (note to self: cut down on the cute cards, they are not everyone's cup of tea)

Mind you, I have got a large plastic crate crammed full of Christmas papers, stamps and embellishments. There must be something in there to inspire me!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image and layout are gorgeous. 200 card's wow you have been busy and for such a great cause, well done you. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, really fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I agree that it cute isn't love by everyone :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I like the layout and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the opposite problem, lots of vintage cards and nothing cute lol! This one is fab, great image and lovely layout. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card...just love the image...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is great. The image is lovely and the colours so nice and fresh.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done for sharing your gorgeous creations with charity! I love this one, its stunning :-) Happy leapblogging, have a fab week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Dawn, well done on making so many cards for charity. Like you I have loads of xmas stuff, free papers etc. I'll never get round to using it all as I keep buying magazines with free papers lol!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you have been very busy by the sound of it. Well done to you!
    This is gorgeous. I love the image and fab layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card. Sorry I'm late in visiting, Alizabthy, I got back in much later than anticipated yesterday. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card. Well done too on the amount you've donated - I didnt manage that many...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Over 200 cards my god well done on the donated ammount too-great card and love the papers cute image but I know what you mean about the cute images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete