Sunday 14 December 2014

Pollyanna Pickering - Best of Breeds

I spotted these fab set of Best of Breed dog images by Pollyanna Pickering on TV and bought them because I have a friend who loves Jack Russell dogs. Her birthday is not until June - but it is better to be prepared early I say!

I thought I would have a break from all things christmassy and make up a few birthday cards, as I have quite a few other dog loving friends too.

I have bought several of her other card sets before with owls, tigers, mice and otters - the detail is amazing and always on good quality paper.

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to get in front with cards and these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images and yes it so nice to get away from the Christmas cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your cards are gorgeous I am a big fan of Pollyanna Pickering. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards...the images are just right for dog lovers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images, and I love what you've done with them. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards, PP's image are always so lifelike :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete