Friday 30 October 2015

Top Tips for Card Making!

This week has been a bit of a comedy of errors on the crafting front! Nothing has seemed to go right, so here are a few tips to remind myself and others when card making


  1. don't stick anything down until you are happy with the layout - several times I have had to peel off embellishments that were in the wrong place or just didn't go with the the background paper
  2. watch out for Australian cards - yes, sticking stuff on upside down.
  3. beware of inky fingers - I have had to cover up smudged marks with strategically placed flowers or card candi.
What are your tips for us card makers??

5 comments:

  1. I think you have covered the main ones...lol done all of the above more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggest tip....measure twice before cutting :-~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tips. Yes things often go wrong. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes! I know those tips, but that hasn't stopped me making the same mistakes time and again. Hey ho it's only paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol....Yes Ive been there too.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete