Friday 11 November 2016

My Kinda Stamps

Isn't this Forest Magic stamp set from Papercraft Inspirations magazine just fabulous?

I hope I can mix the stags, foxes and rabbits together with the tree silhouettes and hopefully make some moonlight winter scenes!

I've just put the stamps away in the craft room, as I'm doing a table top sale tomorrow morning and am getting everything ready for that.Plus I have a commission for a birthday card I must make tomorrow - so reluctantly I have put them to one side for now!

9 comments:

  1. Hi I have this stamp set too I couldn't resist it. I can't wait to see what you make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tempted to buy the mag too for this set of stamps - they are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing what you create with them. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you make. Good luck with the fair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to seeing what you make with the stamp set. Good ideas! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to seeing what you make with these, Im not a stamper, but always appreciate the lovely work stampers do

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi alizabethy ... just love your stamps ... very spooky actually because I got this set from a charity shop yesterday ... didnt realise it was a current on ... love it ... and will look forward to seeing what you do with yours thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment on my dear sons card ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely I got them as well but won't use them till next year....if I remember...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh I like these, can't wait to see what you do with them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. look forward to see what design you come up with....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete