Saturday 18 November 2017

Craft Room Tidy Up!

I picked up a bargain table and bookcase for the craft room (ie the small boxroom)- which has necessitate in a BIG TIDY UP!

I am a bit of a messy crafter and like to be surrounded by things to give me inspiration, but it was getting a bit out of hand. 


I had to take out most of the boxes and storage units to fit the new furniture and this forced me to clear up the piles of paper, stamps and embellishments that I have lying around


However I can't promise that it will stay this neat and tidy for long!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that all looks amazing you have done a good job of tidying. You need a nice cup of tea now. Enjoy your tidy craft space. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic, well done on the big sort out too. I think our stash just multiplies behind our backs. I hope you enjoy many a happy hour creating you your new space. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job tidying up.....my crafty space need a big sort out....nice to have a table to work on....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long will it last....lol

    ReplyDelete