Thursday 28 December 2017

Recycle, Reuse .....

This card has been made with the card trick that was inside one of our Christmas crackers - I couldn't work out the trick, but least I can reuse the cards!

Christmas wasn't quite as organised as usual as I went down with the flu 2 days before and spent most of the time asleep on the sofa, but we did enjoy a family get together on the day and also round my sons on Boxing day. Rather than enjoying wine, Port or Gin, I spent the time sipping honey and barley water!


I did get some lovely crafting goodies, including these cute little kraft envelopes which I have teamed up with some inquisitive kitties.

Best wishes for 2018 to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi your cards are gorgeous. I love reusing things to make cards. I am sorry you were poorly there has been a lot of sickness around this year. Happy New Year to you and your family. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card with the cracker contents and love the idea of the kitties playing among the envelopes. I hope you feel better now. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Emmax

    ReplyDelete