Saturday 6 January 2018

Pokemon Go!

I have a confession - I am obsessed with Pokemon Go and play it everyday! I use it as an excuse to go out for a walk - it gives a walk a purpose and helps me to boost my steps for the Fitbit.

My son was a big Pokemon fan  when it first came out 15 years ago, so I remember a lot of the names from them - I can easily tell a Bulbasaur from a Blastoise. I now have a regular walk to the library and back, as I can pass 9 Pokestops on the way.

My Son thinks it is so funny that I play the game so much, that he bought me a Pokemon comic as part of my Christmas present. Inside were some stickers which I have used to make these birthday  cards.

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous cards. My son loves Pokemon, he would love these so much! I need to walk more so maybe I will start using Pokemon Go to inspire me. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your cards are stunning. I did play Pokemon Go and I really enjoyed but I ended up getting migraines. When I stopped they stopped. So I understand your enjoyment. Walking is good too. I try to get out most days but I do like a purpose. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Anything that gets us out and makes excersise enjoyable is worth it. Emma

    ReplyDelete