Friday 6 December 2019

Far Too Much Stuff

Way back in July 2015 I bought a huge amount of stash off a lady who had to give up crafting for health reasons. I blogged about it here and here


I was searching in my craft room for some gilding flakes when I realized that over 4 years later, I still had so much of that stash lying untouched in different boxes and drawers


I really should stop buying fancy new bits that catch my eye and start using more of what I already have - there are still loads of papers, card stock, ribbons, toppers and other embellishments that I haven't touched yet. Perhaps a new years resolution should be no new purchases until a dent is made in this stash!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi it is just the same for me. So much stuff that I really ought to use. So many lovely new things that catch your eye. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete