Sunday 10 December 2017

Let It Snow!

Like the rest of the country we have snow today! First of the year for us, as we live in Sunny Suffolk and have a milder climate than most areas.
No only is this a photo of my snowy back garden, but it is also my first picture of my lovely new wooden fence which was only finished on Friday! They also trimmed the beech tree at the end of the garden and took away the old shed that was on the left hand side of garden
I wish I had taken a 'before' photo to show how tumbled down and rotten the fence and shed were - at least I have a nice and secure garden now!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card- I love the kraft card look. We have no snow, just a few flurries. It never reaches us. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your card is gorgeous I love it. No snow for us. Your fence looks amazing a job well done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. No snow or icy down here in Cornwall, we just had it very windy and wet. Lovely photos. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, we've had loads of snow as well.

    ReplyDelete