Sunday 21 October 2018

A Very Strange Commission!

I am often asked to to make special birthday, retirement or birth congratulations cards for the people I work with  - but this one is the weirdest yet!

I've been asked to make a card featuring a Highland Cow wearing a mini skirt for a lady who is retiring - no idea why!

If you have seen any Highland Cattle, you will know that it is highly unlikely that any would wear a skirt - let along a mini skirt, so this is the best I could come up with.


2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a funny commission but you've done so well with it though! I've had some very odd commissions in the past but nothing like this. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alizabethy well you certainly came up trumps with this card didn't you … hope you got a bonus for it … lol … they certainly wouldn't have been able to buy one like it in a card shop !! … hope all is well … have a great rest of the week … happy crafting and love Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete