Sunday 29 January 2012

Craft Stamper Octopode House Stamp

Copper Castle
The free stamp with March edition of Craft Stamper Magazine has really sparked me off. The castle stamp by Octopode Factory is something I would have never dreamt of buying - but I have really enjoyed coming up with these little ATC's!


I stamped out the roof to make the string of bunting on the Royal Celebrations card which used some scraps from my Portobello Road paper stack with the little Crown stamped in Faded Jeans distress ink




Royal Celebrations
Finally I layered several castles with different coloured turrets to make the rabbit warren ATC on another scrap of lilac paper.

Just like a Rabbit warren

10 comments:

  1. wow happy sundays ... three super cards .. love that little stamp and love the papers just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp and lovely cards. Take care. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have used the stamp in so many different ways. Mines is still attached to the magazine. lol!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great love the rabbit warren one.EE

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute swtamp - love the rabbit warren card. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new blogger and i've hopped over from Docrafts. I love the way you have used the stamp.
    Caron xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty ATC's. Isn't it amazing the quality of the gifts you can get nowadays with magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful makes Alizabethy. You have done a great job with the stamp
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the rabbit warren. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete