Saturday 25 June 2016

Bring Out the Wellies!

What with all the torrential rain and wet weather, it seemed appropriate to make a card featuring a row of Wellington Boots! Apart from the background paper, it was made from very old stash - I think originally from a Docrafts goody bag. 

I've just had to clear out part of the craft room, as the engineer is coming to service the boiler that is in there, and yes, I did find more stash that I had forgotten about! 

I have absolutely no excuse to go to the Papercraft show in Bury St Edmunds tomorrow - I don't need anything, but I'm going to go anyway!

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a brilliant card. I am about to have a tidy of my craft things having bought some new storage. I bet I find things I'd forgotten I had. Enjoy the craft show. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,, nice to use stash, enjoy the craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Good use of all that stuff. Hope you have a great time tomorrow. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete