Sunday 18 October 2015

I'm going to glow in the dark!

That's me in the yellow top and also wearing the orange tutu on the boards
For many years I have helped to raise funds for St Elizabeth Hospice in Ipswich, Suffolk - in fact I am one of their oldest volunteers, having done it for 26 years now!

They asked me to help launch the Midnight Walk for next year, which they hope will be their biggest and best ever - and the theme is Neon. It was launched at Ipswich Town Football Club yesterday and 
we were featured in the local newspaper too!

My daughter and several friends are going to do the walk with me next May, which I'm sure will be a bit of a laugh!!!


7 comments:

  1. Well done on your hard work and good luck with the walk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi well done you that is a big commitment. Good luck with the walk. Let us know if you have a Just Giving page. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you....I look out for in the felixstowe paper....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you....I look out for in the felixstowe paper....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a long time to volunteer, lovely dedication :) Good luck with your walk, will be creating lots of neon themed cards? Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's amazing, what awesome service. Good luck on the walk. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's amazing, what awesome service. Good luck on the walk. Ax

    ReplyDelete