Friday 18 October 2019

I've Been Away!

I've been away on holiday with the family to Florida. Whilst I love Disney, the theme parks and and sunshine - I also love the chance to visit the large Michael's craft store in Orlando too!

So when the rest wanted to go to be scared at the Halloween Horror Nights they hold at Universal, I got myself an Uber ride to the store and spent a quite a while wandering around - they have some amazing Halloween goodies

This life sized scarecrow was reduced from $500!!!!


Prices are not cheap any more so I was a bit selective about what I bought, the best bargain was the We R Memory Keepers scrapbook reduced to $4. There are also stickers, wooden shapes, brads, dies and lots of felt shapes of rugby, tennis,basket & footballs for  future men's cards. 



I've now got to get some of the photos printed out, so I can start the holiday scrapbook!

1 comment:

  1. So, I came across your post while looking for the scarecrow you pictured. I have to let you know that I bought "Bob", as we have come to name him, for $4 last year at the end of November. :) It was my bargain of the year!!! Just wanted to share when I saw the price on him. The original tag was on him and it said $600!!!

    ReplyDelete