Tuesday 9 November 2021

Missing In Action

 Sorry I haven't been blogging for soo long, but moving house seems to have taken up far too much time and energy than I expected!

However, we are now nicely settled into our new home and starting to relax and enjoy it.

Of course, the craft room was one of the last rooms to be unpacked and I have twice had to move furniture around to get a set up that I am happy with - you know, the things you use the most close to hand, whilst others can be further back.


Christmas card production is now in full flow, although I started a month later than normal, so may not be able to donate so many cards to charity as usual.

Nothing says Christmas more than a tiger wearing a Santa hat does it! I was surprised to see these toppers in Hobbycraft but couldn't resist them. Hope you are all well on the way with your Xmas cards now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am so pleased that the move went well and you now have your craft room back. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your move went well and that you are settled in. Love your card, will have to pop to hobbycraft and see what they have. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete