Saturday 5 March 2011

Pink and Girly !!

Bit of a quick and simple card today using Pink Petticoat rose paper teamed with Craftworks stripy paper, 3 pink card candy dots and sentiment.

I had to make a card today for my son who was going to a girls 18th birthday party this evening. He didn't like anything I had in stock so I made one in hot pink and black with Happy 18th Birthday on it. He then discovered that it was actually her 19th birthday!

Luckily I was able to peel off the sentiment and re-print another one! I didn't even have a chance to take a photo of it before he went out the door, he was dressed as John Lennon as it was a fancy dress party.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used, a very pretty card.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete