Sunday 4 September 2011

Tres Chic!


I visited Bury St Edmunds yesterday and popped into the Stamp Hut for a few crafting essentials (as you do!). Whilst there I spotted an old edition of Creative Cardmaking magazine that I had missed in the bargain bin and snapped it up.

The free papers were by Cardwork Cards, one of my favourite companies from their Tres Chic range. I just love the hot pink, baby pink and black combo and it certainly lives up to it's name.

None of these cards are birthday cards as I decided again to stock up on other types, so I now have some 'get well soon', 'thinking of you' and 'just because' cards.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are magnificent and so classy, what beautiful papers. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great cards, V classy, glad you enjoyed Bury.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful cards using candi, love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! quante card bellissime hai creato!!! kiss rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete