Thursday 3 October 2013

A Herd Of Reindeer


 Not sure why, but all the Christmas cards that I have made recently, seem to feature reindeer in them!

I remember that last year I made too many cute Christmas cards that were just not suitable for some of my older family and friends, so I seem to have concentrated on making some more traditional style cards this time.

After a bit of a slow start, I have now got in the swing of it and enjoy getting out all the mirri card, glitter and Christmas bling.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards today love the reindeer soo cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these Christmas cards Dawn.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooopps..I lost the comment, you may get this twice...great selection of cards, very elegant. I do love reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of cards and love the images and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely set of Christmas cards each one is perfect andI love the reindeers, I haven't made even one Christmas card yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, love the reindeers, and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas cards. I think my favourite is the elegant first one.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im really liking these cards, very classy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness me, Alizabethy, that's quite a herd of reindeer, all so different but each quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab set of reindeer cards
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete