Thursday 24 January 2019

Tattered Lace Magazine Issue 62


I don't often buy this magazine as it is rather expensive at £12.99, but I decided to treat myself this month, as I really like the Hibiscus flower wreath die that comes with it.


It also came with some tropical  Flamingo papers that I matched up with this bird that was cut from a freebie die from another magazine last year


As with all Tattered Lace magazines you can download the images that fit the die in lots of different shades, so that you can produce these wreaths over and over again.


And of course, you can use the die on plain card as well, here I just softened it with a little dusky pink ink around the edges

2 comments:

  1. Hi all your cards are stunning. That magazine was a good buy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you've used this purchase well. I must admit I tend to be swayed by a decent cover gift. I like all your creations! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete