Saturday 16 February 2019

Today's Car Boot Bargains


I visited my first car boot sale of the year this morning and picked up a big pile of crafting goodies from a lady who was having a clear out ( to make room for more stash!)

There was a box of 16 stamp sets from Honey Doo crafts (usually £8 a set) -sentiments, snowflakes, numbers and lots of flowers, 6 different distress oxide ink pads (at least £5 each new), several dies including a tonic Fairy (£11) and 2 ink duster brushes. I paid £18 for the lot and was very pleased with these additions to my craft room


I haven't got any Honey Doo Crafts stamps, so decided to try some out with a bit of heat embossing


So, these are my first makes from my new stamps - a couple of Sympathy cards and a Christening card. Really pleased with the quality of the stamps, now off back to the craft room for some more stamping!


3 comments:

  1. wow how lucky are you what a great find and love what you have achieved with some of it … cant wait for my car boot to start in march … I did go to a "dee stash" clear out last weekend and got some bargains but always room for more … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you found some great bargains. I love the cards you have made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a real bargain there - well done! Love your cards. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete