Friday 24 January 2020

Ignoring Bargains


Still determined to use up my stash and not buy any craft stuff in January (except for double sided tape) So, these 6 cards were made using just 1 sheet of sentiment toppers that came in the Craftwork Cards bargain box that I bought nearly 4 years ago, back in April 2016. Have made loads of cards so far, but still got quite a lot of stuff  from that goodie box still in my stash!


The background papers were mainly freebies from magazines. I decided to cancel a couple of my magazine subscriptions as they seem to feature the same type of cards and I wasn't feeling inspired by their projects.

1 comment:

  1. Hi your cards are gorgeous they are just so pretty. Those sales are hard to resist. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete