Sunday 4 February 2024

Honey Doo Crafts Workshop

 I decided to attend a card making workshop that was being held nearby in Ravenwood Hall - it was time to try some out different techniques and materials! 


We made 3 different cards using stencils, heat embossing, vellum and distress oxide inks, using some of their brand new products.


The demonstrations were clear, everyone was very friendly and a lovely lunch was included.


Honey Doo also had their full range available to buy, so I treated myself to new stamps, stencils and inks


Then, of course, had to try them out when I got home to make some more fab cards.


So I can highly recommend their workshops if you have the chance to attend - I'll be keeping an eye out for their next one in Suffolk - although some of the attendees were regulars who had travelled some distance. People on my table had come from Hastings, Milton Keynes and Saffron Walden !

Honey Doo Website

They also attend a lot of craft shows up and down the country.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards love the the new stencils and stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete