Sunday 18 February 2024

Heat Embossing on vellum

 

I haven't done any heat embossing for over 2 years, in fact I struggled to find my embossing powders and ink pads in my craft room - and I very rarely use vellum on my cards.


However, I did make a lovely card using white embossing powder on clear velum at the recent Honey Doo workshop that I attended and thought it was time to have a go at home. I found some patterned vellum that has been sitting at the bottom of a pile for well over 5 years.  I was pleased how the gold on the red vellum came out  - would look good on a Christmas card too.


The pearly white  leaves on the green was more subtle, but still made a nice texture. I tried to also do some flowers, but that was not a success and they ended up in the bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment