Now I love Hunkydory papercraft products, they make the most amazing range of items, mostly printed here in the UK. I have loads of their little books of images, pocket pads, card packs and mirri card.
So, when I went shopping at Craftmania recently, I picked up a pack of their festive fan card blanks as well as the Christmas bookmark toppers and foiled mat packs which co-ordinate together. The Magical Season Bookmark topper pack is great because it contains so many different types of images - religious, cute penguins, dogs in hats, gnomes etc!
But the fan card was a nightmare to fold - it is pre-scored, but I found it really hard to get the top and bottom fan shapes to protrude together! This card took several attempts ,including searching for online demos, before I could make it work. And I cannot make lie flat to get it in an envelope, it springs up again! I wouldn't want to send it in the post in case of damage.
So, I have given up attempting to make anymore of the fan cards and I am just using the bookmark toppers without them
I couldn't see them go to waste, so chopped out the foiled diamond shapes and and central panel to use as mats and backgrounds.






No comments:
Post a Comment